United Chemi-Con: EKMG Series Electrolytic Capacitors
Tonar Industries, a United Chemi-Con franchised distributor, announces news from United Chemi-Con!
The EKMG series capacitors are designed for general purpose use with an operating temperature range for most of these capacitors from -55C to +105C. The EKMG series is a miniaturized version of the EKME series with a load life of 1,000 hours at 105C with the rated ripple current applied.
The EKMG series capacitors below 350 volts were developed to withstand HCFC cleaning agents for five minutes by ultrasonic, vapor or immersion. This solvent proof design allows all circuit board components to be cleaned together, at the same time, without resorting to more expensive epoxy end-sealed capacitors.
- Radial lead terminals
- Capacitance range: 0.1 to 22,000μF
- Voltage range: 6.3 to 450VDC
- Operating temperature range: -55C to +105C for 6.3 to 100V; -40C to +105C for 160 to 400V; -25C to +105C for 450V
- Standard capacitance tolerance: +/-20%
- Nominal case size (D x L): 5 x 11mm to 18 x 40mm
- Rated lifetime: 1,000 to 2,000 hours at +105C with the rated ripple current applied, depending on rated voltage and case size